Terms and Conditions
Below you can find full terms and conditions of entry to Aintree Racecourse that apply to all persons entering the racecourse. These Conditions are issued by Aintree Racecourse in conjunction with The Jockey Club.
- Terms and conditions of entry – ALL ATTENDEES
- Terms and conditions of entry – INDUSTRY
- Special Conditions E – On-course bookmakers and staff
- Rewards4Racing terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions – 2017 Style Award
- Wi-Fi and Connectivity T&Cs
Social Media Competitions (Facebook and Twitter) General T&Cs:
- To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Employees of Aintree Racecourse or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge and the criteria utilised for selection will be specified in each competition.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Aintree Racecourse reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail or social media. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within one week, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value if the advertised prize is not available.
- Aintree Racecourse is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the competition.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Aintree Racecourse reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
By entering a competition on the Aintree Racecourse Facebook or Twitter pages you are agreeing to Aintree Racecourse storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
Our promotions and competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to Aintree Racecourse and not to any other party. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook and Twitter from any and all liability associated with the promotion/competition.